The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Petr Čuřík, IČ 47133881. registered office in Třeboňské předměstí 371, 37816 Lomnice nad Lužnicí, registered in the Trade Register maintained by the Municipal Office in Třeboň (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator”).
Administrator contact information is:
– address: Třeboňské předměstí 371, 37816 Lomnice nad Lužnicí
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: +420731112051
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order:
– name and surname
– email address
– Postal address
The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
– performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (b) GDPR;
– compliance with the controller’s legal obligation under Article 6 (1) (a); (c) GDPR;
– the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
– Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
– processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contractor
– fulfilment of legal obligations towards the state,
– sending commercial messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
The administrator keeps personal data
– for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
– until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 10 years if the personal data are processed by consent.
After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
The recipients of personal data are persons
– involved in the delivery of goods/services/payments under the contract,
– providing marketing services
The controller does/does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing/cloud service providers.
Personal data processors
The processing of personal data is carried out by the controller, but the following processors may also process personal data:
– online invoicing and EET – idoklad.cz
– where applicable, another provider of service and application processing software that is currently not used by the administrator.
Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
– the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
– the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or, as the case may be, to restrict processing under Article 18 of the GDPR
– the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
– the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR, and
– the right to revoke the processing consent in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated or to go to court.
Terms of personal data security
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data stored in paper form, in particular…
The controller declares that the personal data only the persons authorized by him may access it.
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These terms come into effect on 25 May 2018.